About the Journal
Chinese Journal of Physics is an open access journal and publishes reviews, regular articles, and refereed conference papers in the following areas of physics:
- (0) General Physics
- (1) Gravitation and Astrophysics
- (2) Elementary Particles and Fields
- (3) Nuclear and Hadronic Physics
- (4) Atomic, Molecular, and Chemical Physics
- (5) Optical Physics
- (6) Fluid and Plasma Physics
- (7) Statistical and Nonlinear Physics
- (8) Condensed Matter Physics
- (9) Cross Disciplinary Physics: Biological Physics, Quantum Information, etc.
Manuscripts for publication may be submitted directly to the Editorial Office by ordinary mail, or by e-mail if the manuscripts are written in Latex files. Please consult "Information for Authors" (at the end of each issue of the Journal) on the general guidelines for preparation of the manuscript. Subscription (at an annual cost of US$ 200 for airmail, or US$ 150 for surface mail) or any other inquiry concerning the Journal may be directed to the Editorial Office by writing, or by e-mail, or by faxing.
- S. Chu (Stanford University)
- T. D. Lee (Columbia University)
- Y. T. Lee (Academia Sinica)
- S. C. C. Ting (M.I.T.)
- D. C. Tsui (Princeton University)
- C. N. Yang (SUNY Stony Brook)
CHINESE JOURNAL OF PHYSICS
P. O. BOX 23-30
Taipei, Taiwan 106, R.O.C.