About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Chinese Journal of Physics (CJP) published by the Physical Society of the Republic of China in Taiwan since 1963 reports important advances in various branches in physics, including
- (0) General Physics: Statistical and Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Information, etc.
- (1) Gravitation and Astrophysics
- (2) Elementary Particles and Fields
- (3) Nuclear Physics
- (4) Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
- (5) Nonlinear Dynamics, Fluid Dynamics, Classical Optics, etc.
- (6) Plasma and Beam Physics
- (7) Condensed Matter: Structure, etc.
- (8) Condensed Matter: Electronic Properties, etc.
- (9) Polymer, Soft Matter, Biological, and Interdisciplinary Physics
- S. Chu (Stanford University)
- T. D. Lee (Columbia University)
- Y. T. Lee (Academia Sinica)
- S. C. C. Ting (M.I.T.)
- D. C. Tsui (Princeton University)
- C. N. Yang (SUNY Stony Brook)
CHINESE JOURNAL OF PHYSICS
P. O. BOX 23-30
Taipei, Taiwan 106, R.O.C.